Monday, November 26, 2012

Nae Chinggu!!

Hi everyone! It has been a while since I post anything here right? Haha.. Miss me? I bet not. Anyway, I just wanted to say that this holiday is a holiday that I couldn't forget. You ask why? Because during this holiday, I am waiting  for my Peperiksaan Menengah Rendah(PMR) result. Haha. I bet some of you guys are also waiting for the results too huh? Anyway, if you take a look at my post's title then you'll know what I'm going to talk about. yes, I'll be talking about my friends!(well 'chinggu' was friend in Korean in case you didn't know that). But not just any friends, they're my BFFs!

Now let me just introduce them one by one and we'll start off with Niree.

Niree or her full name Niree Arina anak daniel Sidi has known me since I moved in to Sri Aman at 2006. We've been classmate on that year. After I knew that she lives in the same neighborhood as me, I started being close to her and we became friends ever since. Till now, I still befriend her but I rarely text her. But she still remember me eventhough I barely text her. Sometime its hard to hang out with her nowadays because her parents wouldn't usually let her. Sometime she has to take care of her sister. She is a very athletic person. She took track event since she was in primary school. She is also an easy-going person. I mean, like you can talk about everything to her. She'll just go with what you are talking. Haha. Enough now, let's talk about my other BFF. That would Tina.


First of all, her full name is Syaidatina Aiysyah binti Sallehudin. Tina has known me since she moved in to Sri Aman at the year 2008. When she first moved in, I didn't know that I was in the same neighborhood as her until I asked her where did she live. After knowing, I befriended her and we always spent time together as friends. Until now, she'll be the most messaged person in my phone. Weird huh? But that's the truth. She is a happy person, easily got her heart broken by some useless guys that lingers around her. She shares the same interest with me which K-pop! She likes FT Island so much. She adores guy with a kind heart and also guys that cares for her. She loves to take photos and she dream of becoming a photographer. You got a long way to go sis. When it comes to sharing problem, she always complained to me especially about her BF. Haha. I also like to complain to her. We always hang out together eventhough now I'm living in Kuching but still when I came Sri Aman. I think that's enough about her.
So, I guest this is as far as I could get. Hope to see you guys in my upcoming post. Also, don't forget to follow me if you haven't. Hehe. I'll be off then. Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment