Friday, June 3, 2011

My Sister

"I'm eating iGlool in Rainbow"


 So as title says 'My Sister' well of course I'm talking about my sister. Well I'm not going to tell you about my oldest sister as I don't have pictures of her. But I'm going to talk about my second oldest sister. Her name is Effa Zuraidah. Well as you can see here, this my sister I've been talking about. She's a happy go lucky kind of person. She was born 18th of March. She's 20 now(You can calculate her age yourself). She's now studying in UniTAR in Kuching Sarawak. She's taking BEd which indicates Bachelor Of Education. 


"Arrgghh!! I'm falling!"
"Oh Magic Camera, tell me.
Which one of us is the cutest?





 She loves to pose in many style in front which I'd like to call 'Camera Queen'. She likes to sing. Believe me, if you're passing the bathroom while she's having a bath, you'd be hearing her singing loudly. Okay, not that loud. Pardon me. I'll show more pictures of her. She's a caring sister plus she can cook well. I think that might be one of her hobby, I think. Her cooking is delicious to be true. There's not much I know about her really because I live with my adopted family and she is my biological family. Well I guess that's all for today folks. Annyeong! Goodbye! Adios! 

"I choose Rainbow!"
"Oooppss.. I did it again."





    No comments:

    Post a Comment