Monday, December 5, 2011

ONE INTERESTING FACT BY ME!

Assalamualaikum and annyeonghaseyo! And again today, I'm posting a new post after a few while not posting anything here in my blog. Well, I have something to share today. And I guess you're ready to here it from me. As we all know, it's K-POP WAVE ERA! Tons of beautiful, stunning and hot celebrities are out to entertain. But, one interesting fact is that they influenced our SEX ORIENTATION! I mean if you're a straight guy, you could turn neither GAY or BISEXUAL because you liked some HOT BOY BAND  such as SHINee, SuJu, BEAST, Boyfriend and lots more.The reason I said neither you might turn gay or bi because you could just maybe admiring only boy bands without admiring any girl band or maybe you admire both. And these stuff could also happen to girls but its rare.
It happened to me too you know. I happened to turn from STRAIGHT TO BISEXUAL because of K-Pop. I happened to admire SHINee's Minho and JongHyun, BEAST's YoSeob, SuJu's Donghae and KyuHyun and Big Bang's Seungri. I also happened to admire lots of HOT GIRL BAND such as SNSD, 2NE1, Kara, 4MINUTE and T-Ara. For girls I admire SNSD's Sunny, YoonA and Jessica, 2NE1's Park Bom and Sandara, Kara's Gyuri, Hara and SeungYeon, T-Ara's JiYeon, Hyomin and EunJeung, 4MINUTE's Gayoon and HyunA, ChoColat's Tia and f(x)'s Sulli. Even so, I kept a lot of Minho's(SHINee) photos in my laptop.Hope you don't mind about the fact that I gave just now because it's true. So, when you find me on Facebook commenting on Minho's picture saying 'you're cute!' or 'saranghae oppa!'. Don't mind that. That's what happened when you're a bi. To end this post, I'll just put some pictures of my favourite ones! Check it out and bye!
SHINee's JongHyun

SNSD's Jessica

SNSD's YoonA
SNSD's Sunny

BEAST's YoSeob

T-Ara's Hyomin

4MINUTE's HyunA

Super Junior's DongHae

T-Ara's EunJeung

Kara's Gyuri

Kara's Hara

T-Ara's JiYeon

Super Junior's KyuHyun

2NE1's Park Bom

SHINee's Minho

2NE1's Sandara

Big Bang's SeungRi

Kara's SeungYeon

f(x)' Sulli

ChoColat's Tia

4MINUTE's GaYoon

No comments:

Post a Comment